Monday, October 4, 2010

\

Well I haven't blogged because honestly I don't feel like I've had much to say. First off I want to post a picture for my fellow blogger of something I drew!

So what do you think? is it the same bridge?

Ok so about my life... We're kind of starting to slow down a little bit. The lawn doesn't need to be mowed as often as it use to, which is a wonderful thing. However we're almost at the end of gardening and so there seems to be a bountiful supply of tomatoes for me to take care of. I canned some and made one batch of salsa. I still have a box of tomatoes in my fridge that I need to take care of but I'm kind of debating as what I should do with them. They're the grape tomatoes and so I'm not sure if I want to take the time to peel the skins off of all of them so that I can either can or make salsa with them. I'm really happy with the salsa recipe that I got from my mom though, it tastes great!

I've scrapbooked more since my last post, however, I wasn't able to upload them for some reason... I don't have the flash drive with me today or I would post. I was trying to have a book made for our anniversary of our first year together. It was a nice thought but epic fail! :( I'm still planning on making it but the program that I reallllly want costs a LOT of money so I'm debating as to what I should do!

Our Anniversary is this weekend! I can't believe a year has flown by, it has been a very good one! I look forward to the next year and all the adventures it holds! This next weekend we're taking a trip to Lancaster, PA for our anniversary! WE're pretty excited and hoping for a relaxing weekend.

My friend www.joeandbetsy.com are taking part in this food contest and the last part they had to do was a fancy dinner party! It looked like so much fun it inspired me to have a nice dinner party. SO we'll see maybe I'll do something creative again soon. I haven't done much this summer since I've been keeping busy with outside work and other things :)

Ok well I know this is a pretty boring update but I don't have my camera card here to upload pictures! :) I have some pretty cool caterpillar pictures... COMING SOON!

Have a good week everyone! Have you guys been up to anything creative or exciting lately?!!?

No comments: