Friday, September 5, 2008

life...

Ok so I'm going to try to type as fast as I can because the sun and pool are calling my name but I feel like have to write before I burst!

Driving to school three times a week gives me so much time to just simply think... and think... I have a lot of thoughts and I actually really enjoy this time...

My science class is really interesting it also get's me thinking about different things... about creation and why I believe what I believe... it tests me because sure I believe that God created the world...and to deny that is like saying a beautiful painting just came to be... a beautiful painting has to have a creator it doesn't just happen... SO yeah... but I want proof... I want facts... I do believe... however... I just want to know more... so Thanks to Harold...he lent me some info to help me out.

Yesterday the highlight of my day was watching a catipiller shed his skin and turn into the fist stage of a crysalis... it was amazing and beautiful and I was so happy I was able to see it.

OK WELL so much for a random post... I haven't been writing in my journal for the past month so my thoughts are all scattered and this is the type of post you get! I don't know who reads my blog but hello to everyone!

OH YEAH I gotta have some political statement... I hear this Sarah Palin is a great person..... I wonder what everyone else in the blogging world thinks of her....

Erin

1 comment:

tim said...

you've obviously been busy if you wondering what bloggers think of Sarah...

in a nutshell...I don't feel so alone and reviled in my political choices...

howdy to Asa